Monday, June 21, 2010

Can I use lip balm for my lips and eyes?

Are there differences between lip balm and eye balm. Right now I dont have eye balm for my eye and can I use my lip balm for my eyes/lips instead? will it cause oil seed around my eyes? my lips balm is made from coconut oil (Body Shop).Can I use lip balm for my lips and eyes?
you mean because your face is chapped? or for make-up purposes? I use vaseline for lips and face, especially for make-up, like turning eye shadow into cream shadow or blush etc. I don't know the diff. between the two, or that there was one specifically for eyes. but, I'd say just the most basic stuff often works the best.





but if your skin is super dry, you can use it for face too. the best all-purpose balm is cocoa butter or something called Aquafor. I LOVE that stuff. It's expensive though. But it heals any dry skin, anywhere. Coconut oil is very good for your skin too! Hey lips are essentially skin right?Can I use lip balm for my lips and eyes?
i am not sure about the ingredients and if they are safe for both uses - but i wouldn't do it for another reason.





Makeup can get bacteria - easily.


and if you use the lip balm for both places, it will encourage normal mouth bacteria to go into the eye, and the reverse.





i just don't think it is worth the risk.
I think it should be fine, I use lip balm on my eyes sometimes with no ill effects. If it's safe for around the lips and mouth, it should be safe around the eyes as long as you don't have something like a cold sore. :)
Certain products are prohibited for use around the eyes while allowed for use around the lips. I would be wary of doing that because you don't know if it's going to be safe.
I think anything that your unsure, i think the best option is to WAIT and do your research or get your eye balm.











Lip balm is called lip Balm for a reason-- its for your lips!








Be Safe.
If you don't get those bumps around your lips then yes you can use it around your eyes. Just avoid any balms that have mint or euculyptus, they will BURN!!!! Plain balm from Avon is great around the eyes!
youu could use it temporarily but im not sure about the long term use of it. use it for now cause itll be fine but go get some eye balm sooon (:
NO eye balm is made with a specific salt range. LIP BALM ON THE EYE IS BAD. Your eyes are alot more sensitive to the balm.
HAHHAHAH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hell no!!!!!
No
YES big difference
yes put it anywhere you want really
cool trick... if you put lip balm or chap stick on ur eyes... you will automaticly tear and pretend to cry... awsome when u wwanna have some fun!
um


i dont think so.


it might get too oily
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin