Monday, June 21, 2010

MY lips are very very dry and no matter how many different styles of chapstick & lip balm i use it never works

My lips constantly get really dry and they hurt. I use alot of different brands of lip balm but it doesnt really work. What should I do??MY lips are very very dry and no matter how many different styles of chapstick %26amp; lip balm i use it never works
The brands you use may contains alot of unnecessary fragrances, colorings and preservatives that are probably not doing very good for you lips.


Vaseline works well, So does Blistex but i have heard putting olive oil on you lips at night helps.


Whenever i apply moisturizers i also put them on my lips because after all they are skin, that works quite well because lots of people don't tend to do that.


Just remember to keep your skin hydrated as well with drinking lots of water.


If your lips stay dry for ages maybe its worth seeing a Doctor, there may be a deeper cause of it...MY lips are very very dry and no matter how many different styles of chapstick %26amp; lip balm i use it never works
Make sure you drink plenty of water and use Carmax lip treatment. I haven't found anything that works better. Don't lick your lips too much.
Lip gloss and balms all have alcohol which dries your lips try using pure petroleum jelly, mineral oil or bees wax any of these will not only give your lips shine but will heal the cracking and prevent it reoccurring. Good Luck!
I've had the same problem for years, and I finally stumbled across something that truly works. It's called, ';Herpecin L';, is sold in a tube like chapstick in the medicines aisle at Wal-Mart. As soon as I feel a little soreness on my lips, I put it on, and I never get chapped lips, cold sores, or fever blisters. The stuff is really excellent!!! And its about $4.00 a tube.
You need to eat more vegetables and fruit but don't expect your lips to become alright in a day or week, it takes lots of times but I think it is because your body is not getting enough fruit or vegetables. You might think that your eating the right amount of fruit and vegeable but really you should a whole plate full of vegetables and half of fruit.


(You should at least eat a plate full of vegetables and half a plate full of fruit three times a week) Don't forget your body needs to get mixed food. Don't just eat something because you like it but because your body deserves it for not eating it for a long period of time.


Also you must drink alot of water for your lips. That is the main reason. Have at least 8 cups a day.


So remember fruit, vegetable and water are going to help you in this problem!
I would try some vaseline. I have to use it on my daughters lips, it is the only thing that helps.
blistex is amazinngg





its in a little blue container





i love it
You probably need to drink more water,It may also be the weather, my lips are really bad in the winter as well. Also I recommend Burt's Bee's lip balm that stuff rocks.
I am certified beauty consultant and I can recommend you some good products with 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back!! Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com with this same question again and I will be happy to give you name of products, some life style recommendations and web site you may purchase the products from. Hope this will help!
try olive oil.. it works really good.. or vaseline works good too.. also take a soft toothbrush and rub over your lips to rub the dead skin off.. then put on olive oil and leave it for a little while.. your lips should be softer when you wash the oil off...
put honey on it and leave it on for about 10 min


your lips will feel softer


i tried it before and it works! :]
drink more water...?? maybe you are dehydrated
my lips are very dry, and i use either vaseline or palmer's cocoa butter stick. they both work miracles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin