Monday, June 21, 2010

Does lip smackers lip balm soften your lips?

My sister said that after she put it on and it wore off that it made her lips chapped. Then somewhere i read they dont make your lips soft. Is that true?Does lip smackers lip balm soften your lips?
ab


so


lutlyDoes lip smackers lip balm soften your lips?
well,i dont know about that but if you want to make you ur lips softer,use a little bit of sugar and rub it to your lips
they really don't they do chap your lips but try softlips they help and they still come in great scents and are spf 20 so they will protect your lips
I agree with most of your answers is on point I wanted to add that aloe an shea butter works also!
Mmm, I don't think so for me. It just adds shimmer for me. Try the brand Softlips. It really makes your lips soft!
it dosnt help chpped lips


but the thing i hate about is i feel like when i take it off my lips get THINNER everytime :/
no they dont.


um the soft lips chapstick works though.


good luck!:)
I would get Burt'ss bees..


It works a lot better than anything.
no it makes it look shinne lol but chapstick helps your lips to get softer
carmex is the way to go :)
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin