Monday, June 21, 2010

What brand of lip balm shud I use if I want color?

I want soMethin lyk chapstick but wit a little bit of color in it.What brand of lip balm shud I use if I want color?
BonneBell's LipLites





The newest ones are called Glossy Tints,but they still give a nice color,but it's kinda pale.





If you want true color from a balm,look for some of the older lines of BonneBell's LipLites balm,as they give nice color.





The older ones come in a black tube,and may be harder to find.What brand of lip balm shud I use if I want color?
try ulta they should have one in almost ever city.. and the products are name brand and worth the money








http://search.ulta.com/search?p=Q%26amp;lbc=ulta%26amp;uid=400322519%26amp;ts=moby%26amp;w=*%26amp;af=hierarchy2:lips%20hierarchy1:makeup%20dep1_lipgloss%20brand_urbandecaycosmetics%26amp;isort=globalpop%26amp;method=and%26amp;view=grid
burts bees chapstick. and then theres like a raspberry colored or something like that. it works perfectly!
try C.O Bigilow from bath and body works :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin