Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I got a cut in the corner of my mouth, then i started to apply lip balm, and now my lips are swollen!?

After I got the cut i started applying blistex, then my lips started burning really bad, and a weeklater they look swollen! And now i have another cut in the other corner of my mouth! I also have a fever. Everyday i put on blistex followed by vasaline. And nothing is helping! Please help!I got a cut in the corner of my mouth, then i started to apply lip balm, and now my lips are swollen!?
Why would you continue using blistex on your lips after you noticed burning on the first day you used it? Sounds like an infection or a reaction to the blistex, either way, see a doctor.I got a cut in the corner of my mouth, then i started to apply lip balm, and now my lips are swollen!?
You gotta know the answer is see a dr, but in the meantime just tell people you got botox injections!
Yeah, why are you still using it if you've already experienced a reaction? In addition to talking to nurse or doctor you may be able to go to your local pharmacist and ask if they have any advice- sometimes they can help. Please stop using what is causing your lips to swell and seek some sort of advice.
you may be allergic to the lip balm don't use it go to a doctor or talk to a nurse on what you can do.
I hope it isn't, but it may be staph infection. You should really go to the Dr. especially if you have a temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin