Monday, June 21, 2010

What would be a good lip balm for men?

i'm looking for a lip balm for myself. i want to make my lips look sexy :)


i want them moist and smooth. any ideas?What would be a good lip balm for men?
Blistex: Lip Infusion


Blistex DCT


Carmex (pot)


Medicated ChapstickWhat would be a good lip balm for men?
I make my own.


All you need is coconut oil, olive oil, and beeswax. You put them in a pot, which you dry-boil, in precise proportions, depending on how much you want. I find that they feel much better and smell much better than the stuff you can buy at check-out counters and whatnot, because there isn't all the chemicals in them.
Good old Chapstick is always a good choice. Also, Blistex makes a medicated lip balm that comes in a teal tube (it smells manly %26amp; sexy)
Personally, i absolutely love Carmex [ it comes in a yellow %26amp; red squeeze tube ]





i also really like burt's bees :]
Chapstic or vaseline but chapstic works better. Apply it everynight night before you go to bed. That should do it.
burts beeswax. guy friend loves it.
Bullfrog is the best!
1 Burts Bee's..I've tried them all...Carmex is a close 2nd in a pinch..
chapstick and burt's bees are unisex and works like magic. ;)
o my i think you have problems


put chap stick on him or soft lips lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin