Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I used a lip balm but my lips got swollen and dry. What should I do now?

My lips are generally very dry. I started using Vaseline. But i was not satisfied with the results. Thus i used nivea lip balm. I applied lip stick on top of it. My lips got swollen that very evening...It looks very dark now and very very dry. What should i do now?? Please reply...I used a lip balm but my lips got swollen and dry. What should I do now?
Use Lucas' Papaw Ointment! Not only is it cheap, but it works! Like you don't always have to go for big branded stuff to be satisfied. This does wonders for your lips, even for the first time you apply it cos it's so smooth :) AND it's natural too!I used a lip balm but my lips got swollen and dry. What should I do now?
try neosporin, or any store/brand triple anti-biotic ointment


it will heal and moisturize


I use it on my lips when they get bad, I have 3 kids, the youngest are 11 and 7, and they can be bad about licking lips and you know young kids often get chapped around the lips


It's also good for dry cracked hands, and wind-burned/chapped cheeks
avoid lip balms. They have ingredients that will dry your lips. Stay with the Vasoline lip therapy.
Burts Bees. Petroleum is a non-renewable resource and all that ****. Burts Bees is natural and made from beeswax.
Vaseline is the best prodcut, by far..





Maybe consulting a doctor, this can be severe.
this stuff is the best i had a major split lip during wrestling season and this healed it in a week blistex DCT for lips daily treatment(in a little pink tub thing)
I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T USE ANYTHING CAUSE I DON'T I HATE PUTING ARTIFICIAL THINGS ON MY FACE EVERY THING MAN-MADE HAS ITS SIDE EFFECTS OR UPS AND DOWNS WHEN MY LIPS ARE DRY I JUST LICK THEM THATS A NATURAL SOLUTION AND THAT SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME ANY WHO I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T USE ANYTHING ON YOUR LIPS THEY MIGHT BE VERY SENSITIVE AND HAVE ALLERGIC REACTIONS BESIDES WHY SO WORRIED ABOUT YOUR LIPS USUALLY I DON'T NOTICE SOMEONES LIPS AND IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH THAT PUT ON LIP GLOSS OR LIP STICK TO COVER UP YOUR POOR DAMAGED LIPS GOOD LUCK TO YOU TRY MY ADVICE IT MIGHT JUST WORK.
I'm allergic the Nivea lip balm, it does that same to me. I use chap stick and Lucas' pawpaw ointment.
try dabbing on Cinnamon oil on your lip.
maybe its not the lip balm, i think its the lipstick. maybe you are allergic with some element in that lipstick you used, or it has reacted with the lip balm. what lipstick brand are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin