Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a lip balm that can help get rid of the lines on your lips?

I feel like the lines/wrinkles on my lips make me look older! I am just wondering if there is a lip balm or anything that might help reduce the appearance of them? thanx!!!Does anyone know of a lip balm that can help get rid of the lines on your lips?
definitely carmex. i had the same problem. so instead of using chapstick all the time, i used carmex lip balm every night and moisturizing chapstick during the day. it made my lips so smooth and soft (and line-free!). try it! =)Does anyone know of a lip balm that can help get rid of the lines on your lips?
try aveenos new lip balm


tootsie
I am a avon rep and I have a lot of customers who buy the Clinical Plump and Smooth Lip System. It is actually formulated to smooth out those little lines around your lips, If you would like to check it out go to www.youravon.com/kristenjones click shop and browse the brochure. I hope this helps. If you have any questions Just click Contact me at the top of the screen and i will get back to you ASAP.
olay has one for that kind of issue.
My lips are very dry and I've used Carmex lip balm at night for ages. It really helps.





To give your lips a facial. Apply a heavy layer of Blistex lip balm, allow to sit for about 10 minutes, wipe away gently with a washcloth, apply a regular coating of lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin