Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best chapstick/lip balm?

I have super seriously chapped lips. Its chapped around my lips too. its called lip lickers dermatitis, even though i dont lick my lips. ive tried blistex and chapstick and they don't soak in. i need something not waxy but not too liquidy. suggestions?What is the best chapstick/lip balm?
Blistex!!! some of them actually taste good. :)What is the best chapstick/lip balm?
carmex
Bert's Bees
DO NOT USE CARMAX!! It made my lips even more chapped then they already were! I love burts bees.
I'm 100% loyal to Burts Bees. Ever since i've started using it, nothing else seems to do the trick!!
berts bees, or carmex
carmex it works so good love using it when its cold!
burts bees. i heard its really good from other ppl too,
I switch between Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm and Neutragena Lip Moisturizer with SPF 15. I live in a very dry climate and have chapped lips year around, and these 2 are both life savers.
I personally am a big fan of cocoa butter. It is natural and usually chemical free which helps avoid dependancy on lip balm. I like the way it smells (kinda like cookies) and it has a good consistancy. Not gummy or waxy. Just make sure it is chemical free for the most part and is meant for your lips. It is made into lotion and stuff too.
carmex
Hm.. I've always used Blistex and it has worked fine but I have also heard petroleum jelly is fine for the lips too. If you do go with petroleum jelly then there is a type called Aquaphor that is really good to use. (It feels too oily though, thats what bothers me.%26gt;.%26lt;)
Burts bee spearment really good
burts bees. it makes your lips feel cool to.
carmex and burts beeswax are really good
I use Burt's Bees during the day and at night, I put Vaseline on my lips. If I have a lot of dry skin on my lips at night, by the morning I can brush on the skin with a toothbrush and have very smooth lips.
Try Blistex Lipfusion. It works great for me. I have lips so dry that they often crack and bleed. It is a bit oily at first but soaks in really quickly. Also try using extra virgin olive oil at night. Or Vasaline. It helps also.
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin