Monday, June 21, 2010

How often (in the day) do you need to use a lip balm?

It doesn't matter which brand.How often (in the day) do you need to use a lip balm?
Just whenever I feel the need like when my lips feel dry or I am getting ready to go out and just want to look nice. It doesn't matter.How often (in the day) do you need to use a lip balm?
about 10 times a day


My lips are pretty bad =[
6 times a day. My lips burn a lot.
5-7 times a day on work days, 1 or less times on non work days
whenever your lips feel dry


i only use it once a day even when my lips aren'tt chapped


just in case
I have to use it too much every day. My skin gets so dry incredibly easy, so naturally chapped lips comes with that, especially since it's winter. I have to apply chapstick at least once every hour, otherwise my lips will be uncomfortably dry.
WHENEVER I NEED TO, ABOUT 2 TIMES A DAY
Whenever your lips feel dry/ chapped or look especially pink/ red. you can also use it as a base for lip gloss or lipstick
it depends on how chap ur lips are. but i would say like three times aday at least
usually about 4 times or whenever my lips are feeling dry and dehydrated, or need some moisture
mmk, i put it on when i wake up, after i shower, after i brush my teeth, on my way to school, after first period, after lunch, during music class, at the end of th day, after a snack, after dinner, before i go to bed.
All the time, all day, even before I go to bed lol.
I use it mainly to moisturize my lips...it gets very dry if i don't moisturize it...so I use it atleast 5 times a day...I use Neutrogena.





You can use as many times as you like but mainly use it once in the morning and once before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin