Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite flavor and brand of lip balm?

the best one ever and i have literally tried pretty much all of them...... is by a brand called Alba... its all natural and super good for your lips my fav one is Passion Fruit.......... it smells and tastes like heaven and makes your lips super soft and totally kissable.What is your favorite flavor and brand of lip balm?
smackers i think dats wat its called haha!


i luv pretty much all da flavors.What is your favorite flavor and brand of lip balm?
burts bees. it doesnt have color and it has a peppermint scent/flavor. love it! bliss for $3.
Bert's Bees Wax, the Pomegranate one! It has a great smell, taste to it, and it lasts so long!
when they make it like hersheys? it totally tastes like candy. of course i never wear lip balm (am i in like 3rd grade?) but i never leave the house without my bright red chanel lipstick under my calvin klein rosy pink lipgloss.
Vegan Ecolips...


best lip balm ever!


not only is it cruelty free...


no BEESWAX! but it is lemon lip, and is super awesome...


two layers fro moisture and if you want some shine, just give yourslef a third coat, I think hta this is like, the best lim balm ever...


that and Hemp ecolips..


and it is prettty cheap too, and locally made for me...


Hemp, Cocnaut. Vegan, Energy, and Beta-Pomegranite, Beta-Lavender, Beta-Vegan and Kiwi-Strawberry are the one I have right now...and they are awesome!





All Ecolips are made with organic products and are really cheap...the majoroty of them being only $3.49...
blistik berry
I got this Winnie the Pooh lipbalm a long time ago, but it makes my lips so soft. the tube is yellow and it's orange flavour. I hope I can still buy it somewhere.
strawberry of course :)
Burt's Bees. Love it!
Smackers! They come in soo many different flavors. My favorites are Strawberry, Watermelon, and Bubble Gum. It even got an award from Cosmo Girl magazine for


'Kissable Approved'


It softens and soothes your lips with lots of shine and flavor!
Bonne Bell Lipsmacker Dr. Pepper. I've been wearing that one for ... 30 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin