Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best lip balm?

I am looking for something that is available at Wal-Mart preferably. Something that moisturizes, adds maybe a little shine and color.What is the best lip balm?
neutrogena balm does not include shine or color but repairs your lips instantly.....


vaseline also is good, but if you want color and shine, try sally hansen lineWhat is the best lip balm?
try vaseline
Vaseline over a lil lip tint
I really like Burt's Bees---they should have it in the cosmetic's area in its own little display, or even sometimes by checkout.
I totally recomend Mentholatum ';Natural Ice'; lip balm. They discontinued it here in Canada, but I'll stock up next time I'm in the States. They also sell the Soft Lips brand. And I got vanilla, but I'll definately wont be caught in public putting it on.
neutrogena
Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer, SPF15





for color, add a strawberry lip gloss
try max X factor lip color and pick a pale color that should be what you r looking for!
I like the Bonne Bell lip smackers, they seem to work best for me. I don't like anything that's ';medicated';, they seem to do more harm than good.
lip medix by blistex...it's in the little blue tub...it's awesome
I like Burts Bees original lip balm, but you cant always find it at Wal-mart. I really like the Medicated Moisture Lip Balm...Its made by Chapstick and its inexpensive.
Burt's bees is the best lip balm out there. The original has a hint of peppermint oil and it refreshes the driest winter lips. If you are looking for a bit of color they also make lip balms with a slight tint, ranging from light pink to brown. I believe they carry it at CVS, Target. WalMart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin