Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is medicated lip balm safe during prgnancy?

I am almost 7 months pregnant and have developed a cold sore and was wondering if all the medicated lip creams are safe to use.Is medicated lip balm safe during prgnancy?
I dont think there is any harm using that.Is medicated lip balm safe during prgnancy?
Most likely, but to be sure ask a pharmacist or physician.
Yes it is safe to use. I am a paramedic and also a Doula for pregnant woman. You do not swollow the med and it obsorbs very slowly and is not enough to even make it to the baby.
Yes, because its not absorbed.
Read the label...it should say if it's not safe.


I always use Carmex, so I am sure I used it during my pregnancys, and everyone came out fine.


Good Luck!
of course it is
Yes its fine. I use Blistex all the time for dry chapped lips and its perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin