Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I can't find the answer to which one is the best medicated lip balm?

I need know which is the best one for all of people (let is vote! and then I will count) So I can go store purchase because I just start have a little slit (it means too much dryness that cause slit) in lip's bottom might I am not using the right product Avon's Moisture Therapy . I also use Chap too ,but it is original.I can't find the answer to which one is the best medicated lip balm?
try blistex in the blue jar..... but only wear it when your lips really are chapped... and everyday use gap lipbalm [sold at the gap] it works well and has natural ingredients .. it the only one i useI can't find the answer to which one is the best medicated lip balm?
I got Avon's Moisture Therapy for Christmas and it is nice. I also have a Burt's Bees one in Honey and that is ok too. I really like my Mary Kay Satin lips one but that is $9.50! But next time I am getting Blitex


medicated! Hope this helps!
Use Chapstick Naturals.


Regular chapstick makes my lips feel waxy.





Either that or Neosporin Lip Treatment. I love that stuff!





EDIT: you said medicated, my bad. Well, the neosporin stuff is amazing, but blistex is pretty good too.
like try chapstick medicated , when your lip get chapped, and like chapstick cherry when there not . like thats what i use
blistex works realllly well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:]
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin