Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Question about chap stick or lip balm?

I have tried at least 3 or 4 different kinds now and nothing seems to do a whole lot. Not just the waxy junk stuff I am buying the good stuff. Whats your favorite that works real well.Question about chap stick or lip balm?
I love carmex lip balm, the one in the pots. Just the original (I'm not too keen on the cherry). It works really well to keep your lips moist and it's not too expensive either. It also contains salicylic acid (not as scary as it sounds) which will help to exfoliate any dry/dead skin.Question about chap stick or lip balm?
Burt's Bees - it smells like peppermint and it's all natural, no petroleum (which is an ingredient in most lip balms).


I've also heard good thing about Nivea lip products and the Neutrogena lip balm (scentless). If you've tried all those, I'm not sure what to say, if you're a lip gloss person, C.O. Bigelow makes great lip gloss that's not sticky and very moisturizing, it smells like peppermint too!
burt's bees - the original one, not the honey one, or the redcapped one. If you like some color with your chapstick, BB's has a slender looking chapstick that has about 8 different shades. Keep in mind that BB's does not have any sunscreen in it.
try burts bees. i personally haven't tried it myself, but i've read reviews that say it's amazing. regular chapstick works for me.
the body shop makes an amazing one with vitamin e (it tastes good too :D)


and burts bees makes reallllly good ones too, which are a bit cheaper.
i never liked chapstick it seamed to make my lips more chapped why dont you try vaseline it works wonders put alot before you go to bed and in the morning theyll be really smooth
burt's bees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin