Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I find Aquafina Flavor Splash lip balm?

A friend of mine let me use some of hers and I really loved it.


Any ideas where I can find it?


I've read that you can find it at Wal-Mart...whereabouts in Walmart?Where can I find Aquafina Flavor Splash lip balm?
you can find it in the beauty department if not there up front by the cash regrister. Where ever there is ';chap stick'; aquafina ';lip oil'; should be thereWhere can I find Aquafina Flavor Splash lip balm?
they have it at ulta and target


thats where ive seen it


-lena
walmart carries it but its in the pharmacy department actually. The local one here has it in the same aisle as all the cough syrups... weird place to have them, i know. Thats also where they have the carmex, the vaseline lip therapy, and a few other flavored ones. They might not be down the same aisle but definitely in the pharmacy department.
The only place I've seen Aquafina lip balm was at Claire's accessory store. There's a lipgloss rack there with all kinds of glosses that are based on Aquafina, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, etc. They all smell really good. I have the Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil.
like a drugstore duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin