Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lansinoh safe to use as lip balm?

My 9.5 month old was taking a nap this morning and I went in to check on her and she had a split lip. It bled a little bit, but not too much. I think she has chapped lips because she's been breathing out of her mouth so much lately because of a runny nose.


Would Lansinoh (in small amounts) be okay to apply on them until I can get to the store tonight? Or is that a really bad idea?Lansinoh safe to use as lip balm?
I've used it as lip balm for myself and my kids. It's safe for a baby to put his mouth on his mom's nipples with it still on, so putting on your daughter's lips shouldn't hurt. Honestly, I use Lansinoh for everything. Chapped lips, chafed cheeks, raw buttholes from diarrhea. (My kids AND my own. LOL) Basically, I use that for any kind of skin problem, except burns of course.Lansinoh safe to use as lip balm?
I use it as lip balm. I don't see why it would be a problem. You could also try olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin