Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it bad to use expired lip balm?

I have some ';red ripe currant'; bath and body works lip balm that says it's expired. But it still works fine, and smells the same. Is this bad?Is it bad to use expired lip balm?
The preservatives could stop working by now and it might develop a lot of bacteria and mold/fungus. Just keep checking if the smell changes, thatll be your biggest clueIs it bad to use expired lip balm?
nope its not I've had an eyeshadow for a year or 2 and nothings happened to me before
NO... i d think soo.. even though it's expired.. it can't do any harm... i mean it's lip balm.. so keep on using it...:)
Shouldn't hurt, as long as you check the consistency.

5 comments:

  1. yes it is bad take it from me my lips looked like a bee stung me on my lips and it was swollen and on fire for at least 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buying lip balm online can be easy unlike when you are going to the stores.

    best lip gloss & best moisturizing lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this happened to me too I look like a kardashian and they're so painful. Throw those expired balls away they make your lips burn and become swollen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it can be bad for your lips. in past, i had used expired lip balm and i got bumps on my lip.

    ReplyDelete

 
dry skin