Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I get Jolly Rancher flavored lip balm?

I can't find it anywhere, and I specifically want the cherry flavor if that helps anything.Where can I get Jolly Rancher flavored lip balm?
have you checked walmart or walgreensWhere can I get Jolly Rancher flavored lip balm?
they sell it at places like target and walmart
Target, Walmart, and other stores like that usually have it.
I think they have that at Wal-Mart. Three Pack with different flavors...i bought my daughter some before.
target walmart claires
walmart.
Try out in Claire's, there's a big chance you might find it there
a store or you can look on candy websites
I found a few different flavors at the dollar store
the store
I think Bonne Bell Lip Gloss makes a Jolly Rancher Flavor and you can find them at Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin