Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you know of any clear lip balm that changes color once it comes in contact with your lips?

Hello everybody!!!


I used to have one of these when I was little but I have no idea what was its name. It was clear-white when in the pot and once you applied it, it would change into a subtle reddish / pink hue. It was awesome, like it changed the actual color of your lips!Do you know of any clear lip balm that changes color once it comes in contact with your lips?
I just bought one two days ago! What a coincidence :)


I don't think it's the same one that you used because this one's relatively new and it's not in a little pot, but here it is:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


It's clear when you squeeze some out of the tube, and then it adjusts its color. I have the blush version too and I absolutely love both.


You can get it at the Smashbox makeup counter at Nordstrom or go to sephora. It's $22 so you might want to get a sample just to make sure you like it. But I'm sure you will, I think it's so cool!Do you know of any clear lip balm that changes color once it comes in contact with your lips?
There is one i forget the name, but it's actually a lipstick that is green or blue, and it goes on clear, and a few minutes later your lips are a purpley red. My friend has it, i think she got it at target or walmart. I don't know the brand, but if you see it, don't buy it lol unless you want your lips to stand out because it looks like a nasty fuschia color
YEAH I have one of those right in my makeup bag.


The one i have is called Lip Ice - Metholatum


When you apply it to your lips it stays clear but after like a few seconds it turns to a pink color. Not red but pink
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin