Monday, June 21, 2010

What's your favorite type of Burt's Bees Lip Balm?

I love the honey one. It smells so good to me..I just love it! Doesn't give the same cooling sensation as the normal one, but it still gives that sheen that I love, and is mild, but not mild enough that it won't work for super dry lips.





Which one is your favorite?What's your favorite type of Burt's Bees Lip Balm?
I agree with you -- the honey flavor is the best. I don't have a problem with the smell like a lot of other people do, and it does a much better job of moisturizing my lips than the beeswax one does. :)What's your favorite type of Burt's Bees Lip Balm?
i love the coloured one in ';rhubarb'; it has the cooling sensation and also a very pretty colour!
i wish i could use burt's bees but im allergic to it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin