Monday, November 30, 2009

Best lip balm or product that removes wrinkles or lines on the lips?

Has anyone used a lip balm/product where after a few weeks (more or less) of use wrinkles and lines on the lips begin to fade away? I would appreciate feedback on products that you've actually used. Price for now does not matter, as long as it works and is not some phony product. ThanksBest lip balm or product that removes wrinkles or lines on the lips?
try benefit's dr. feel good buffing lip beads and lip balm duo. u can buy it at sephora for about $25-$30.


i haven't used it before but according to reviews, it's a pretty good product.





hope that helped :DBest lip balm or product that removes wrinkles or lines on the lips?
Try Nivea a kiss of rejuvenation;with Q10+ and spf.I have not used this product but I'm planning on buying. It cost 3.99 where I live. Go to Niveausa.com for more info. Hope I helped. :) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin