Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best lip balm to use in the desert?

I just moved to Las Vegas a few months ago, and OMG my lips are so chapped all the time! I've been using ChapStick, but I have to constantly reapply. There has to be something better. Any brand suggestions???What is the best lip balm to use in the desert?
smiths rosebud salve..sephora carries it.


Nars..makes a moisturizing lipstick called rain...also at sephora.


you might want to find a heavier lip protectant with spf...since you are in the desert.What is the best lip balm to use in the desert?
a good one =]
SOFTLIPS %26lt;3
I live in the desert too and burts beeswax works extremely well for not only me but everyone I know.
Burts Bees is great
Carmex is the best
Get a brand that has some SPF protection in it. Usually the higher SPF the better protection
How about carmax? I LOVE that stuff. Also those tubes of vaseline work GREAT.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin