Saturday, November 28, 2009

What lip balm should i use when my eczema flares up around my mouth?

I get mild ezcema flare ups around my mouth, and when i use lip blam on my lips, it seems to irritate the skin that has flared up. Can anyone suggest a lip balm that will not irritate my skin? i have tried many and all of them irritate!What lip balm should i use when my eczema flares up around my mouth?
I recommend Lysine it is sold at GNC or a Health Store and it is in a little round purse size jar and it basically has no taste and it does have a nice shine to it and it really clears up anything around the mouth fast and it isn't but maybe $4.99 it makes your lips feel so nice and if you get dry cracks in the corner of your lips it heals them right up fast. I did find it online but it is in a stick which I haven't used so I am not sure if it will make your lips look glossy or not ...but call around to your health food stores and I know if your Mall has a GNC then they will carry it .... Here is the link of the stick and I know it says cold sores but that isn't just all it is for ...





Coldstick W/ Super Lysine





http://www.mothernature.com/shop/detail.鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~What lip balm should i use when my eczema flares up around my mouth?
I use Aquaphor Healing Ointment as a lip balm. It's extremely gentle and does not irritate even if I am having lip trouble (I get really raw, chapped lips and nothing helps them but this). I think also because it is meant for healing, it does not contain unnecessary ingredients, and it soothes and protects. This stuff is fantastic, I've tried others but always go back to Aquaphor.
hi there,





there's a product .. it's called a Hero Stick. we use this on my daugthers eczema, and recently my son has started using it for the cracked corners of his mouth. (He wears retainers and they seem to irritate the corners of his lips, which often crack). Anyway, he's been stealing the Hero from his sister, and the cracks have subsided. It's time for me to buy another so they can each have their own.





good luck to you in your search!
Burts bees is great, they are all natural products and they don't irritate my skin whereas some others do.





I dont know where you're from but they sell it in some shops in the U.K allthough only in big cities, or you can buy it online
I have eczema too, you should apply hyprocortisone cream before bed and by morning it will be pretty much gone and not irritate you, then apply a mild balm such as one from Lush, their stuff is pretty much au natural
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
Best to use something without color or perfume. I use exederm cause its also free of parabens which can trigger eczema





http://www.exederm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin