Monday, November 30, 2009

Do I apply lip balm with SPF before or after my lipstick?

I want to protect my lips from the sun. I was wondering do I apply my moisturizing lip balm with SPF before applying my lipgloss/lipstick or after as a top coat?Do I apply lip balm with SPF before or after my lipstick?
Before, because then it will soothe your lips before hand and also when your lipstick rubs off then the balm won't rub off straight away like it would on top because it would be the first thing to rub off.Do I apply lip balm with SPF before or after my lipstick?
I apply it under the lipstick or gloss.





It still gives the necessary protection


if applied over it might smudge or remove some of the gloss





so to look neater and nicer i'd apply it under





it works better that way.





xo
you definitely do it before hand. if you put on the chapstick after, your gonna ruin your lipgloss:)
i use it before =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin