Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the absolute nicest way to tell someone to put on some freaking lip balm?

I'm dating the coolest guy in the world right now. Seriously, he's great. And he has very fresh breath and in general good kissing etiquette, but there's nasty dead skin all over his lips, which I find unpleasant. As I said, I really like this guy, and I don't want to be rude and risk discouraging him, so is there a nice way to tell him to pick up a tube of Burt's Bee's? Or shall I just offer him some of mine when we meet tomorrow?What's the absolute nicest way to tell someone to put on some freaking lip balm?
Please put on some freaking lip balm? No? Honesty I think, just casualy say ';I notice you have dry lips'; then pull out your lip balm and tell ';You should try some of this, it's what I use when my lips get dry and it works a treat!'; Make sure you haven't got a girly kind of bbubble gum flavoured one though he might think that's a bit ';sissy';What's the absolute nicest way to tell someone to put on some freaking lip balm?
Just be honest. Tell him you think he needs some lip balm.
buy him one as a gift. tell him you like the smell/taste and thought he might too.
get him one as a gift for an anniversery or a birthday
Buy him a stick.
  • hair styling
  • 1 comment:

    1. “Full luscious nicest lips have never been more popular todayNicest Lips

      ReplyDelete

     
    dry skin