Monday, November 30, 2009

What lip balm won't give my sister allergies?

My sister is allergic to most lip balms she have used. (Even Chapstick) Her lips get red, swollen and, itchy after using a lipbalm, but she needs something that won't do that to her. And I just want to help her.What lip balm won't give my sister allergies?
the lip balm by Burt's Bees is a good one.What lip balm won't give my sister allergies?
Nicole Miller products have changed my life. They are sold thru melaleuca.com, a wellness company that sells all natural stuff. It's a tad pricey, but for me SO worth it! Report Abuse

Has she tried Carmex?
most balms have some kind of fragrance and chemicals in it


try somthing tht doesnt have anything with chemicals


something natural


im sure a lot of stores tht sell natural products will have lip balms too
try unscented regular carmex
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin