Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy Lypsyl lip balm in the US for a reasonable price?

Hi,


So I have looked and looked and looked and they just don't have it at any of my stores anymore. I originally got it at Wal-Mart, but they don't carry it anymore. Sometimes I hate Wal-Mart, cuz they stop carrying things all the time, right after I discover them - I think they are trying to make me crazy!





Anyhow, I really liked this Lypsyl lip balm and want some more, but can't find it anywhere around here. I have looked for it online, but there are outrageous shipping charges, like one on Ebay where they are selling it for $1.07, but then charging like $5.25 for shipping! I think I only paid like $1.29 for it or something like that.





Now, if I could find a whole box of it, I might think about paying 5 bucks for shipping, but not for one tube!





Okay, in case anyone knows where to get it, I am looking for the original flavor (white and blue tube) and the Aloha flavor (orange and white tube).





Thank you for any leads you can give me on this - I need some before I run out!Does anyone know where I can buy Lypsyl lip balm in the US for a reasonable price?
this is probably not helpful but they do lypsyl in the uk (i live there so i know) maybe if you know anyone there they could sent it to you?? im sorry thats all i can think of because i dont know the shops in us. but here its in like boots and sainsburys and superdrugs. so maybe similar stores to that in us?Does anyone know where I can buy Lypsyl lip balm in the US for a reasonable price?
i am hooked on Lypsyl aloha. i also bought mine at Walmart, till they quit caring it. now i buy mine by the box @hardtofindbrands.com for 98 cents a tube. Report Abuse

Well I believe Meijer would have some at a reasonable price.Yes I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin