Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best lip balm for dry lips?

I have very dry lips and they get even worse in the winter. I been using vasaline and chap stick but it doesn't work for me. Any suggestions?What is the best lip balm for dry lips?
I would personally say burts bee because it really helps. Or you could try Carmex, it's pretty cheap and works fast!!!What is the best lip balm for dry lips?
Burts bees and carmex
I Love Carmex, its really moisturizing and it smells like mint. Burt Bees is ok to, but I found it a bit expensive.
smith's rose bud salve is the best..i've been using it for years. it comes in a navy blue and white tin at Sephora for $6. i use it every night and never get dry lips:)
Vaseline
carmex all the way. it works faster!
the body shop's lip butter, rosebud salve or benefit benetint lipbalm
Burts bees.
carmex for sure
Burts Bees work for me really well
carmex
burts bees, its makes yoru breath smell good to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin