Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good lip balm that will not melt in your pocket?

I'm going to need a lip balm for this upcoming school year. All I need is one that makes my lips very, very soft. It also can not melt in my pockets. I've had that happen before with my Soft lips and Burt's bees.. Yuck! All natural ingredients is a bonus!What is a good lip balm that will not melt in your pocket?
Vaseline and Aloe Vera are lifee savers for lips, but not very portable. You can use that at home, and take a chapstick with you?





But otherwise, go to an Aveda, Bath and Body Works or The Body Shop and you will have a hugee variety to choose from, that are almost completely natural.





http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/fac鈥?/a>


If you have a LUSH near you, go there too ^What is a good lip balm that will not melt in your pocket?
Have you tried the Burt's Bees chapstick made with honey? It's never melted in my pocket, and I wear jeans in California!





I suggest making an account on Makeup Alley. A lot of people actually say putting the chapstick in your pocket is key. It softens it enough for immediate use. If that makes sense[x
i lovee blistex intensive moisturizer, it doesn't melt either. since i used it i can't go back lol
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin