Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the difference between lip balm and lip conditioner?

i see there are such things as lip conditioners now. i didn't know they exist! how are they different from lip balm? definitions please :]What is the difference between lip balm and lip conditioner?
I have a lip balm and lip conditioner, and I've realised that my lip balm is more solid, whilst my lip conditioner is more ';watery';.





I personally think the lip balm is better :)What is the difference between lip balm and lip conditioner?
I have a lip conditioner with tiny exfoliating particles so you can't really wear it like lip balm which you could wear all day. I use the lip cond. before i put on lipstick, i rub it on my bare lips in tiny circles and then wipe off with warm water. :)
lip balm is dry and lip conditiner is slippery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin