Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a really good lip balm. Im talking about one that make my lips baby butt smooth and nice?

First go to the Clinique counter or website and get ';all about lips';. I can't live without this stuff!! Then gently buff the lips and apply a lipgloss..... Perfection!What is a really good lip balm. Im talking about one that make my lips baby butt smooth and nice?
Well I recommend Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm. I love it. I have very dry skin including my lip and this stuff totally works!!! It also has great ingredients like Shea Butter, Mango, Vitamin A and E. It's amazing. You can also try their Colour Quench Lip Balm. It is almost the same formula but comes in a variety of amazing colors. So you get the benefits of a treatment with the glamour of a lip gloss... I will include a link so you can check them out. They are all available online or at any Clarins counter. Try Macy*s or Nordstrom. I would stay away from things like Blistex, ChapStick or drugstore brands. They mostly all have petroleum in them which is not good for the lips. It stops the dry cracked feeling but does not allow your lips to absorb any moisture. It's a quick fix that does not cure the issue. If you are going to go with a drugstore brand check the label and make sure it doesn't have it in there. Burts bees is great but I found this Clarins one works better for me at least.


Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm


http://us.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/鈥?/a>


Colour Quench Lip Balm


http://us.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/鈥?/a>What is a really good lip balm. Im talking about one that make my lips baby butt smooth and nice?
This brand really works it for me...It's actually lipgloss, but it shines, softens, and pumps up your lips. It's called C.O. Bigelow...





Another one, that I take with me everywhere, Burt's Bees...It's not as pricy as C.O. Bigelow and it's found in drugstores so more easily accesible...
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





i wake up EVERY morning with wicked dry lips, it sucks.





all i do is apply this stuff and my lips are ';baby butt smooth'; by the time i am at school. I LOVE IT!





try it. it is the best.


i left a link at the top.
If your lips are chapped right now. try aveeno ( the one with oatmeal in it) It heals very quickly.





But for them to stay smooth, try Softlips ( when you apply it it gives your lips a little tinkle feeling and it smells good.





Burt's Bees' good too.
Ah a few already beat me to it but Burt's bees is amazing for getting softer lips:





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>
BLISTEX all the way i dunno what i would do without mine or the rosebud salve is pretty nice but inconvenient bcuz its in a little tub
blistex, silk and shine...


comes in a silver tube and works wonders!


~mjp~
Go to the MaryKay website, or someone you know, get their satinlip set. It takes the dry skin off, and leaves them so soft.
Burt's Bees lip balm which can be bought at Walgreens and Target.


I like the peppermint in it.
hahahahahahahaha ';baby butt smooth';





try berts bees chapstick
Vaseline
Beauty Rush (Lasenza, Victoria's Secret) ...Did I mention it's cheap???
Softlips
either Vaseline or nivea balm and shine
Try looking at Sephora.com.





GREAT makeup!





Prolly everything you could think of!
Put Vaseline on your lips before you go to bed. It works wonders.
benefit smoooch! a bit expensive, but worth every cent.
blistex
anything that contains high levels of acid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin