Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you think Burts bees lip balm has recently lowerd their quality?

I used to use it for years and now that clorox bought them out it doesn't go on my lips as well and runs out to where i have to reapply all the time. It never used to be like that. Are you finding this problem?Do you think Burts bees lip balm has recently lowerd their quality?
I have had this problem too! The prices are going way up for it and the quality is getting worse. It doesn't seem to work as well either.Do you think Burts bees lip balm has recently lowerd their quality?
I completely agree with you. It's a shame, because Burt's Bees was all about high-quality natural ingredients and low prices. Now it's just another crappy beauty brand with cool packaging.
I agree... their prices are going up and the quality is good down. They must be trying to save some money somewhere... it's too bad!
it makes my lips really chapped.


stupid clorox....


-kaity
Yes!!! I've been saying this to my friends for a while now! They all agree too.
my burts works fine.. maybe its you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin