Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good tinted lip balm with sheer color?

I'm looking for a good tinted lip balm (preferably a drugstore brand) with a nice amount of color and shine. I'd like it to be sheer and somewhat see-through but not completely devoid of color. A brand which has sheer pink and red shades would be great.What is a good tinted lip balm with sheer color?
You ought to try In Color by Jordana's lip gloss. They are the best and I've tried too many personally and for my customers. I find Jordana to be cheap(only $1.99), shiny and it makes your lips incredibly sexy. I love the #07 sweet touch. (sheer peach color with little color not much. you can wear it on top of your lipstick or alone. It's very subtle).


It is amazing.


I hope you like it!What is a good tinted lip balm with sheer color?
burts beewax
The best is Wet 'N Wild Pout Protectors. These are like Burt's Bees, only it has more SPF and better colors. And cheaper, too.
Burt's bees has some nice balm colors- you can find it in Longs, Walgreens, RiteAid....etc....





I really like Bigelow %26amp; CO tinted balm from Bath %26amp; Body Works.
Maybe it's maybeline.


Maybe it's not.
a really good one is claires or aredenes dr.pepper it looks like is a can its has a tint of pinkish well its my choice if i go some place!
cherry carmex!
There are some great colors, sheer, available through ';Burt's Bee's'; and they are natural products.
I really like the Burt's Bees colors. They're in Rite Aid, CVS, etc. They are inexpensive with subtle shades.
smackers, dr pepper and others are nice too.
My favorite is Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss. It makes my lips amazingly shiny and moisturized. It depends on the color you get to have a little bit of tint. I like Piece of Cake because it's kind of neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin