Saturday, November 28, 2009

What brand of lip balm do you wear?

as everyone whos everyone knows lip balm is the key escential to living. What brand do you use? i use LIP SMACKERS!What brand of lip balm do you wear?
your def right about lip gloss being key essential to living. haha. I use burt's bees and aveeno for chapped lips and covergirl wetslicks fruit spriters for gloss anytime.What brand of lip balm do you wear?
burts bees i found to be real good
Chapstick-peppermint flavor
Burt's Bees, and also skin creams and soaps! GOOD STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find Labello is the only thing that doesn't feel like lip stick (can't stand feel of lipstick), doesn't feel like I'm wearing a glaze of wax, and doesn't simply wear off quickly without any relief to dryness.... I always have a few tubes of it around; blue container is best.
During the day.. mostly Avon's Glazewear... at night I always put on Carmex becuase I like how soft it keeps my lips!!
Burt's Bees... It is the only kind to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin