Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I remove tinted Neutrogena lip balm from a load of white laundry that it was dried with?

I washed it in a jacket pocket but didn't notice, until it had melted in the dryer! It is everywhere!!!!How can I remove tinted Neutrogena lip balm from a load of white laundry that it was dried with?
I consulted Linda Cobb's book Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean, my laundry Bible, and viola page 11, Chap Stick in the dryer. Since it is a lip balm, too, I image her technique for removing it will work for your situation. To remove lip balm from the dryer spray a paper towel with WD-40 lubricant and wipe out the dryer until the mess is removed. Wash out the drum with warm water and dishwashing liquid then dry a load of old wet rags. It will also remove the lip balm from your clothing, too. (Page 29) Spray on WD-40 where the lip balm melted, wait 10 minutes then work in undiluted liquid dishwashing soap and launder as usual. It will work on all fabrics, except silk.How can I remove tinted Neutrogena lip balm from a load of white laundry that it was dried with?
no try shout
Good luck. I have washed more than my fair share of chapstick and haven't found anything that works yet.
You can try Oxyclean but I think it's probably there for good
Use petrol. Then use detergent until the smell gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin