Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best mosturizing lip balm?

I have lots that I've tried that start off good but dry up in like 10 min! What is the best lip balm that will last long and feel soft all day?What is the best mosturizing lip balm?
Try using Vaseline at night and then you can use any balm during the day. It will make them feel soft.What is the best mosturizing lip balm?
Carmex is great if you can stand the smell and taste. (Yuck.) My personal first choice is Blistex.
softlips spf 50
Mineral Girlz lip gloss doesn't dry out or become sticky. It doesn't contain alcohol like most other lip gloss and lip stick. It stays soft all day and keeps your lips soft and moisturized! Every other lip gloss I have tried gets sticky and dries out my lips. This doesn't tho! I use Simply Sparkle because I don't really want color I just want the moisture and sparkle!
The most moisturizing lip balm I have ever tried is Kiehl's Lip Balm #1. It comes in a pot and in a tube. It is a little liquidy (esp. if you keep it in a warm place), but a little bit goes a long way. It looks yellow, but it goes on clear and it lasts a long time. It is also flavorless, so if you like flavored lip balms this is probably not the balm for you.





Plenty of famous makeup artists use this balm on models for fashion shows because it keeps lips so supple and soft.
My sister just graduated from college with a degree in Chemistry and this was one of the experiments she performed. She found (and as a makeup artist, I totally agree) that Kiehl's Lip Balm # 1. It has SPF 4, protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips. It also protects lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.





I use it every day, and I have to say my lips are pretty darn soft, and I don't have to keep putting it on, which I find super annoying.





If you are the outdoorsy type, you can try their Lip Balm SPF 15. In addition to what the original does, it has SPF15 sunscreen which provides UVA and UVB protection.





I used to use Burts Beeswax, but Kiehl's works MUCH better, and that's saying a lot. Good luck.
Bert's Bee's Wax. It will keep them soft and smooth.
vaseline without a doubt
I am a lip balm junkie and I can't live without it. For many years, I have tried every lip balm out there and paula's choice's lip%26amp;body treatment balm is the best. It keeps my lips so soft and tender. And it also can be used on skin as well. It never causes acne.
Carmex has a new Cherry flavored lip balm STICK. It has SPF (15 I THINK), and it is super!
C.O bigelo or something like that from Bath and Body Works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin