Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to remove lip balm from clothing?

I did a load of laundry (colors) and there was a tub of clear lip balm in the load. It melted all over some of the clothes in the dryer, now there are these spots all over the clothes. What is the most effective way to remove these spots?How to remove lip balm from clothing?
I've had good luck with grease stains from food by using dish detergent on the spots, rub it in well and re wash. It might help.How to remove lip balm from clothing?
I was stuck in the same situation. I had tried Mr. Clean, Sunlight bar soap--you name it. This was last year. This morning I was going to throw out my jacket but thought I would try again. I looked on here and found the answer--Dawn dish soap. Miracles of miracles--it rocks!!! Report Abuse

just put that load back in the washer ,after a couple of turns let the wash rest in the water for a while! Clean out the dryer and everything should be as good as new
UUUUUU





THAT HAPPEND TO ME...I JUST KEPT WASHING IT TILL THE STAIN WAS OUT......





IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!
Try Shout


or take it to the Dry Cleaners
That has happened to me also. I just kept washing them over untill I knew the mess was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin