Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I make my own homemade lip balm?

I want to make one (with petroleum jelly not beeswax) with sweets in it. Like Fox's Glacier fruit?How can I make my own homemade lip balm?
I would add fruit to it as fruit has sugar in it is and is sweet and sour to add flavour.Lemon and berries would be good.Vanilla and chocolate would also be fun.How can I make my own homemade lip balm?
i found you some websites.


hope they help.





video.about.com/beauty/Homemade-lip-ba…





www.mybeautyrecipes.com/lip_balms.html





www.ehow.com/how_2252027_make-cocoa-li…





www.ehow.com/how_2183403_some-tasty-li…





associatedcontent.com/.../make_your_ow…








there are some websites to get you started.
Lip balm with color? Vasaline and colored eyeshadow
candle wax, laundry detergent, and artificial flavor
vasolene with cherry essance






Have no idea sorry...why not buy one at cheap stores for around a quid.
orange skin and vaseline it works no chapped lips don't steal my ingredients though i will sue lol
why would you ever bother to make one ,when you can buy it for very cheap???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin