Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you make chocolate lip balm by melting a basic lip balm and adding cocoa powder?

I used to make my own lip balm, but I would use chocolate chips instead of cocoa powder. My friends used to love it so much, I made money selling containers in college. Sometimes, when I want a chocolate fix without the weight gain, I still whip up a batch. Here's my recipe:





Ingredients:


3 tablespoons cocoa butter (available in the pharmacy)


3-4 chocolate chips (as an alternative use white chocolate chips)


1 vitamin E, capsule


1/4 teaspoon almond extract (or cooking oil)





Melt the cocoa butter in the microwave.


Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.


You may have to microwave the mixture again for a few seconds.


Add vitamin E and oil.


Note: Vitamin E is a natural preservative.


Stir very well, or the lip balm will turn out lumpy.


Pour into a small container.Can you make chocolate lip balm by melting a basic lip balm and adding cocoa powder?
lol add some sugar tooCan you make chocolate lip balm by melting a basic lip balm and adding cocoa powder?
no because the ants will go there because chocolate is sweet try putty the none sweet powder instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin