Monday, November 30, 2009

I just got snake bites and my lips are really dry. Is there a lip balm that would be good.?

And would be ok if it got on/in my piercing?I just got snake bites and my lips are really dry. Is there a lip balm that would be good.?
just ask the place where u got ur piercings they can recommend somethingI just got snake bites and my lips are really dry. Is there a lip balm that would be good.?
tattoo aftercare like that from the hemp company is ideal. It's obviously going to be fine for use around your piercing and can be used on any dry skin, even as a lip balm!
vaseline should help, and it shouldn't hurt or affect your piercings but if it does just stop using it and rinse your lips with water x
softlips is awesome. i use it all the time and i have my lip pierced. haven't had any issues.
BURTS BEESWAX! that stuff is awesome!
chapstick or vaseline; I use chapstick and it works, but I don't get it near my piercing so I don't know about that.
you should be fine as long as you aviod the area. right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin