Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am i allowed to wear lip balm while fasting?

My lips reaally hurt! Does it break the fast?Am i allowed to wear lip balm while fasting?
No it doesn't, as long as you don't lick it an end up swallowing your sweetened saliva. Gross, but had to say it. Just make sure nothing goes in your mouth and down your throat.Am i allowed to wear lip balm while fasting?
Well, it depends on whether the lip balm is flavoured or not. As well as not eating anything while fasting, you are not supposed to taste anything either. So if you use flavourless lip balm then you will be ok, but you should probably avoid flavoured lip balm in case you do inadvertently taste it.
No it doesn't so long as you don't lick the lip balm off when your feeling hungry lol.
as long as u dont swallow it than its okay, my lips hurt like crazy too and i have 2 huge blisters in my mouth...............ouch!!!!!!!!
I don't think so as long as u don't eat it or swallow it:) sorry i hope i kinda helped.
my answer to you sister or my advice is for you not to put on any lip gloss and stay on the safe side thank you
Get real... DO YOU EAT YOUR LIPS? I think not.





chapstick never enters your mouth unless you bite it.
are u going to eat the lip gloss?
As long as you don't consume it...i'm staying on the safe side cos i always lick my lips Lol
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin