Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy a good non glossy lip balm?

I need a non glossy lip balm like Noriko Cranberry Lip Balm at Nigel's Beauty Emporium in North Hollywood, and since I don't have a way to go there I need one thats similar. So if you know of one i'd like to know =]





Please and Thank You! =DWhere can I buy a good non glossy lip balm?
well i lovelovelove gloss.. but i really like Burt's Bees lip balm. it nourishes and feels SOO good on your lips. it aslo tingles :] haha in a good wayWhere can I buy a good non glossy lip balm?
Check out any Beauty Supply


Kinda expensive


but MOST DEFFINTLY:


Victoria Secrect(:
Like the other girl said burt bees...got some made from honey...from bee's wax... I bought a little set with like 3 different ones in there for 11 dollars... a steal...
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin