Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ladies do you ever apply lip gloss or lip balm around guys, knowing that it will turn them on?

When I notice girls doing it around me, it makes me completely melt. Thanks for answering.Ladies do you ever apply lip gloss or lip balm around guys, knowing that it will turn them on?
I am addicted to my lip balm, I put it on like 15 times a day...although I never knew it turned guys on to see me apply it.Ladies do you ever apply lip gloss or lip balm around guys, knowing that it will turn them on?
i apply it in public all the time, but didn't know how guys felt that way! i only have my lips in mind lol not guys around me!


actually my friend told me a few years ago and i totally laughed in her face.
No. But i lick my ice cream bars especially slow and show how far i can put the bar into my mouth while sucking or licking some of the ice cream off...
No, I do it cause I want to, who cares if it's around guys or anyone...
i didn't even notice it did that:D but i wear it ever time im around guys:)
not intentionally
No, I just do it because I'm obsessed with Carmex.
No and I don't put it, I don't like the sticky feeling on my lips.
if i need it i do, but my bf doesn't even notice
i didn't know it turned guys on. i'll try that sometime ;]
yah sometimes! if the guy is totally cute and hot!!!!! WHY????
I prefer to lick my lips and suck on a phallic shaped popsicle.
I didn't know it had that affect. But thanks for the info!
Nope, for my lips sake only. gtk
of cousrse
yeah
duhhhh thats y they do it..
no
No I haven't - but after reading this I might try it! Thanks for the new trick...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin