Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best type of lip balm?

I don't necessarily have the most chapped lips, but I like keeping my lips soft, and smooth.


I've been using Chapstick, the Moisture kind, in the blue wrapping. But it doesn't keep my lips soft for that long. I also tried Burt's Bee's, the normal kind, and I think it made my lips scaley, i dont remember...








So what's the best kind?What is the best type of lip balm?
i used burt's bee's and it happened to me too:/





i suggest anything from bath%26amp;body works...its great.


you can also always stick with carmex and blistex!


those two are always the best!What is the best type of lip balm?
NIVEA- it's the smoothest one i've tried and has NO problems.


and at night, try putting on a coating of Rosebud Salve before going to sleep, you'll wake up with super soft lips that;ll last.





soft lips left a residue on my lips


burt's bees only had a good feeling but did not do anything to moisturize, it actually made my lips burn


chapstick had a residue too.
best stuff ever is called LypSyl. its a pretty big chap stick, with an olive green top and yellow bottom. it has a bee slider thing on the side. you can find it ANYWHERE but i got mine at CVS


its really light, and has a tingly minty flavor, and it doesnt make your lips slimy or anything. and its great for chapped lips too, it heals em fast.


hope that helps :D
omgg, chap aid!


it has the black wrapping.


it looks like thiss:


http://a1061.g.akamai.net/7/1061/5412/ho鈥?/a>


it makes your lips soo moisturized.


you don't feel any cracks or anything at all :D
softlips - strawberry is my fav
blistex, vaseline, rosebud salve, the body shop,


lip smackers, etc.





my favorite right now is the body shop,


i have the mtv one and it smells really good :)
vasaline extra strength its kinda greasy and will make your lips feel scaly so i suggest putting it on at night before bed. But after about a week your lips should feel a lot softer to the touch and you can start to use regular old chapstick
omg i use a chapstick called soft lips and its the best chapstick ever it keeps your lips nice and soft and it comes in sooo many different flavors and they all smeel very good ! so definatly buy soft lips !
coBigelow spearmint from bath and body works!!! AMAZING! heals chapped lips in less then a day. plus it taste great and smells really good.


but if your not into spearmint they have tons of different flavors and all work amazingly well!
My favorite is Soft Lips. They have cherry, strawberry, and vanilla.


I love it, it makes my lips SO soft.
Original Carmex...it is awesome.
The best chapstick I've ever tried and use is Carmex.


It cools your lips down. And makes it really smooth!!


My favorite is the strawberry flavor. It smells delightful.
I use Blistex Complete Moisture.
I use regular Blistex, and I'll never use anything else. It's not greasy or waxy; it just soaks right in but keeps my lips soft for a long time.
Carmex.
Lipsmackers or blistex.


If you dont mind the smell, carmax


and vaseline should work.
soft lips


http://www.softlips.com/products.php





burt bee's is also really good, maybe try a different kind


carmex is great to
I really like those fruit flavoured ones you can get at the Body Shop.





I put it on at night before I go to bed, and my lips feel great by the morning!
i love any lip gloss from victoria sercet strawberry fizz is mah favorite lol : )
Blistex. Complete moisture
Burt's Bee's should not do that... Try a different flavour/kind.
try using blistex
I like Carmex but I absolutely love Burt's Bees. Sorry you had a bad experience with it :(
Carmex, Blistex and try messing around with them, no one ones what will work great for your lips!
blistex works exceptionally well for me so try that
Carmex, or Blistex!
carmex
carmax
vasaline care
carmex
carmax or blistex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin