Thursday, December 3, 2009

I washed a lip balm with my laundry and it melted on everything. How do I get it out on my clothes?

re-wash everything in HOT water...you may have to do it twice ..............FOR GOD'S SAKE...DON'T PUT WAX PAPER ON IT AND IRON, IF YOU DO THAT, USE A PAPER BAG FROM THE GROCERY STORE, THAT WILL SOAK IT UP, IF YOU USE WAX PAPER, YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MORE OF A MESS!!!!!!! ~~~I washed a lip balm with my laundry and it melted on everything. How do I get it out on my clothes?
use shout!!! and it that doesn't work then ur out of luck!!!I washed a lip balm with my laundry and it melted on everything. How do I get it out on my clothes?
Shout (might take more then 1 wash but it does work)





(wash warm)
I agree with Johnny0555
Rewash and add a cup of heinz vinegar. It will remove it
wash it again with tide with a touch of dawn. itll work, ive doon it before
Wash them again maybe, don't know whenever I wash mine it comes out just fine.
listen to johnny boy.
Get a sheet of wax paper, place it one the affected areas and iron over it.
got to wash it in HOT HOT HOT HOT water





if its colored stuff put a table spoon full of dish washing liquid into the wash instead of laundry detergent





you may want to wash it again with regular washing detergent for the good smell, dish washing liquid makes clothes smell like dish rags!
try mechanics waterless hand cleaner. put it on with a toothbrush, then wash as usual.
wash it.
u could scrub each peice of clothing thoroughly in warm water by hand, or re-wash everything in the machine until it is all off.





and the next time dat u do the laundry, u should check the pockets before.
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin