Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best body lotion, lip balm & sun lotion or sun oil?

I will be going away for a beach holiday, I wanted to get a nice tan, but am sensitive of getting heat rashes. Is


1) Sun Oil (Banana Boat) better than Sun Lotion?


2) What's the best lip balm to use?


3) Is Nivea better than Johnson baby lotion?What's the best body lotion, lip balm %26amp; sun lotion or sun oil?
1) Yes. It is better quality and I've never had any problems with that brand.





2) Blistex Berry Lemonade with SPF 15 (extremely useful and delicious!)





3) Nivea is generally better quality. Don't use baby lotion at all. It absorbs harmful UV raysWhat's the best body lotion, lip balm %26amp; sun lotion or sun oil?
i have very sensitive skin as well and i don't get anything but Aveeno! I tried it about a year ago and i'll never use another lotion! They have a all sorts of different skin products! You might try the lotion for sure its awesome!
I like to use Johnson's New radiance lotion for women. it darkened and evened my skin tone and keeps my skin baby soft. carmex is what i usually use for my lips. Hope this helps! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin