Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good colorless drugstore lip balm that is not heavy or greasy?

burt's bees definetely.


it gives you supple lips and lasts hours


and it has this minty feel when you apply it. your lips will feel cool





and its beeswax





and I've tried softlips before but they dried up and my lips didnt look good.





I tried burts bees for the first ime and I've never switched or evem considering trying other products.





check it out here: http://www.burtsbees.comWhat is a good colorless drugstore lip balm that is not heavy or greasy?
well, wet n` wild lip balm is pretty cool; and its not really greasy; and you can try chapstick too :)What is a good colorless drugstore lip balm that is not heavy or greasy?
I would suggest Burt's Bee's it does hurt your lips a little if they're chapped but otherwise it's a great lip balm
I really like the original Burts Bees or Chapstik in Vanilla Mint. They both smell and work really well.
chapstick
Mint chapstick is my all time favorite!
heyyy


totally go with Burt's Bees


byyyeee
soft lips
burts bees for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin