Thursday, December 10, 2009

How many things of chapstick, lip balm, lipgloss, etc do you own?

i have a collection myself :)


just wanna know if other people have one toooHow many things of chapstick, lip balm, lipgloss, etc do you own?
8 lip balms


10 lip glosses


5 chap sticks


I know I probably have more...can't think now though.How many things of chapstick, lip balm, lipgloss, etc do you own?
3 chapsticks (came in a set together), 4 lip balms (all from LUSH) and 1 lipgloss from Miss Sporty.





I have one orange No7 lipstick as a joke because my mum had it for a party, then didn't want it afterwards. My friend was over so we said we'd have it and put it on ourselves - such a laugh!!





Lol xxx
I have about 10-15 chapsticks (a few at my work desk, few in my car, few in my makeup bag, few in my makeup storage, and few on my pocket).








I do not have lip balm ... and i have a few glosses but i never use them.
ha ha i counted for you: i kinda collect [obsess]


17 chapsticks[various brands]


22 lipbalms


and 35 lipglosses
Probably about 17 Carmex sticks (similar to Chapstick but with camphor)
i have alot, but i never buy them, i always get them as presents and stuff and never use them :)
oh mann, i have a lot of chapstick/lip balm


I always seem to lose mine, so i have tons.
way more than I need or could ever use- 30 to 40; i can't stop buying lip glosses for some reason
i have sooo much !


haha.


like try 2 makeup bags full.


(:
gosh...tons!! i usually rack up on lip glosses since that's pretty much all i wear on a daily basis :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin