Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's a good lip balm that won't make my lips peel or make them dry when I don't use it? [[details]]

Here are the things that didn't work; Chapstick, Blistex, Carmex, and Vaseline.What's a good lip balm that won't make my lips peel or make them dry when I don't use it? [[details]]
Bert's Bees is the best lip balm ever made.What's a good lip balm that won't make my lips peel or make them dry when I don't use it? [[details]]
Burts Beeswax works great for me, i use it before bed and wake up nice and soft!
burts bees wax
You mentioned vaseline, but have you tried the creamy kind? It comes in a tube - like toothpaste does - only the tube is bigger. The creamy petrolum jelly solves lots of skin problems. It doesn't leave you with an oily or greasy feeling after application.





Products like Chapstick and Carmex have too much wax in them to be used on a regular basis. They are mainly to be used for short periods of time. Blistex also is designed for short-term use.





If you are outdoors, you might want to consider using something with a sunscreen in it. Winter wind and sun can really be a bummer when it comes to your face and hands.
Burts bee's just got bought out by clorox-


Dr. Bronner's is super awesome
i like organic stuff i really like avalon i got mine at ll bean , but i saw some at wegmans supermarket it is an orange tube
I concur...Burt's Bees is great.
Neutrogena's flavored glosses in the little pods. Burt's Bees is awesome too. I exfoliate my lips, as needed, in the shower by rubbing my washcloth over them to remove any dead skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin